My band getting some radio play tonight..

Orion Crystal Ice

Rider of the Astral Fire
Aug 22, 2002
The Road to Purity
from Skyliner site:

04/21/03 - Important news - tonight around 3-4 AM American Central Time or Wednesday sometime between 12 and 3 AM American Central Time/1-4 AM Eastern time/10-1 PM-AM Pacific time Skyliner will be making our radio debut with the demo of the song "Black" courtesy of Josh Halter's show on KUMM 89.7 FM - The U-90 Alternative! Please go to http://www.kumm.org at that time and show your support to us and KUMM by tuning in and clicking the "Listen Live" link. We are quite excited about this and hopefully the listeners will be too. Special thanks and big \m/'s to Josh and the KUMM workers as well!
In EP news, we've been delayed a bit but it will still be completely recorded by early May. Soon after you'll be able to download full mp3s off of our soon to be mp3.com page, and CD production will start around the same time. The title and cover art has also been slightly altered. The new official title of the EP/demo is 'Light Comes Out of Black' and you can have a look at the cover here. Still simple, and a little more effective.
No more news for now... make sure to tune in to KUMM tonight and tomorrow too as schedules may change at the last minute and show your support. :)

sorry no link for the cover art, Geocities doesn't support external linking and all that. but yeah. thought I might announce it, nice step for us... The sound is sort of Maiden/old Metallica/Sabbath etc with a more energetic and progressive edge, so hopefully some people will enjoy it and stuff. I'll stop now because I always feel stupid making these self-promotion posts, cause I know I hate it when other bands like e-mail me promoting themselves and stuff. :p

congrats to you and the band. Unfortunately I will be snoozing at that time and won`t hear it.:( Good luck and hope it helps.

Shannara said:
Guess I'm too late bro. I was sleeping at that time anyway but I would like to take a listen some day. I know you're really into your music young fella :)

Well, the schedule got changed soon after I posted "..tonight" as the thread title and it'll also be aired Wednesday somewhere between 1 and 2 our time if it doesn't change again :cool: :Spin: :hotjump: :) :D

Well that went great. Nice to know we have some support in that area, nice step - thanks if anyone here listened earlier tonight. :) Ya'll can just let this thread die now if ya want, I'm happy.