my band performing live

well i wanted to say that that was really good! but, the sound quality was so bad i couldn't really tell if it was good or bad. the crowd seemed to like it so i'm guessing it was pretty good..... maybe you should record a song in a studio and post that, it will be easier hear... just a thought

Studio time doesn't come cheap though, armeck. Quite the opposite, unfortunately.

As long as we're plugging our own bands though, here's two vids of mine :p The first vid is a cover we did during our first gig ever (november 2009) and the second vid was taken a couple of months back (only without our bass player, who couldn't be there cos of personal circumstances). Music-wise we're not as good as my philipino friend, but we enjoy what we do, which is what counts, right?

Dark Tranquility - Misery's Crown (covered by my band, Senescence):

And one of our own songs, Peace Warrior (we need to change the cheesy title :p Sorry about the squeaking mics in this vid!):

Last edited by a moderator:
well i wanted to say that that was really good! but, the sound quality was so bad i couldn't really tell if it was good or bad. the crowd seemed to like it so i'm guessing it was pretty good..... maybe you should record a song in a studio and post that, it will be easier hear... just a thought

we recorded it thru a cellphone so the audio quality is bad, thanks for the support!

Wow, that is not what I expected your band to sound like after seeing the video of your PQ vocal cover! That shows some real versatility.

Looks like a really energetic show, and the audience are definitely getting into it. Good job!

thanks man! i just wanted to showcase that WE Filipinos sure know how to rock and so does our audiences

a cellphone!?!? wow! lol well that explains a lot, hey man you've got to know someone with something! a lot of digital cameras have a simple video recorder.. idk. and @ idk what country your from, but Asia takes education VERY seriously (in most cases) best i know so i'm not surprised at all that he's 19 and in his last year XD

a cellphone!?!? wow! lol well that explains a lot, hey man you've got to know someone with something! a lot of digital cameras have a simple video recorder.. idk. and @ idk what country your from, but Asia takes education VERY seriously (in most cases) best i know so i'm not surprised at all that he's 19 and in his last year XD

yeah i know dude, i'm just saving a lot for a camcorder. maybe next month i will be able to get one!

im from the Philippines!