My band Shardborne + Ilenkus Uk Tour!

if6was9

Ireland
Jun 13, 2007
lreland
My band Shardborne are going on tour with fellow Irishmen Ilenkus next week. We're doing a week over in the UK with 6 dates.

Oct 15th The Unicorn, Camden w/ 44 Fires
Oct 16th The Croft, Bristol w/ Sermon
Oct 17th Chameleon Arts cafe, Nottingham w/ Limn
Oct 18th, The Snooty Fox, Wakefield
Oct 19th Asylum 2, Birmingham w/ Slab, Baron Greenback
Oct 21st Jekyl and Hyde, Edinburgh

374462_404023922997289_1015093625_n.jpg

Here's the facebook event for the tour.
http://www.facebook.com/events/355444934542156/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Shardborne are a 4 piece instrumental progressive metal band from Limerick, Ireland. Widely regarded by the underground community as Ireland's best prog metal act. We've shared the stage with Cynic, Russian Circles, Rotting Christ, Chimp Spanner, Xerath , Turisaz, And So I Watch You From Afar and more. Our drummer Ben Wanders recently won the Zidlijan drummer love competition and has a 4 page feature in the latest Rhythm magazine.

Ilenkus are a five piece progressive/post metal band from Galway, Ireland. In 2011 the band released their debut album 'Rule By Thieves' on Savour Your Scene Records and have secured full UK distribution through the label. They're along the lines of Dillinger Escape Plan and put on a hell of a live show!

If you're in or near one of these cities come along and check us out. We're always happy to have a chat and a drink with someone. There's a few different sound engineers in the band too, we're always happy to talk shop!