My band's new ep!

IronApe

Dec 14, 2005
Pavia - Italy
Ok, so we (Apeiron) just released our new Ep, 4 tracks recorded entirely by us and mixed and mastered in a professional studio in Milan. I was a bit unsure whether to post this here or not, since the level of the mixes i heard on this board are quite astonishing compared to ours...
Anyway, we have 1 song and a couple of samples up on our myspace and on our website .
I'd appreciate if you guys would take a minute to listen to our stuff and rate it, since the complete album will be coming out in 6 to 12 months and we still have time to fix things. Personally, I'm not 100% satisfied, but I'd like to hear some feedback...

Was this mastered as stems, or a stereo track? It doesn't sound bad at all, just slightly unbalanced (some things are too bright, otehrs not enough). The vocals came out pretty good!

Do you mean stems such as groups? In that case yes, drums and bass were one track, guitars another and vocals another...
I quite like the vocals too!

Abbiamo registrato nel nostro project studio (Vigevano, PV), mix e master invece li abbiamo fatti a Milano da Massive Arts...