My band's new video.

Music is not really my cup of tea, maybe a bit generic, but that's ok, can't listen on a decent system, so nothing to say about the mix.
The video... a video of you guys playing would be more interesting, even filmed with a phone in your rehearsal place... Lyric videos are
probably one of the worst things that came to music in 2013. Besides that, I am not a fan of the animation at all, it just looks cheap
and childish, sorry about that.

P.S.: but hey, at least the king of england likes it ;)

Pretty Whitechapel-ish at some points, dig it! A bit generic yes though.

The drums are quite machine gun-ish to be honest, I would have done something about them before rushing for the release.
Also, the mix seems a bit flat, not punchy in some elements. Would sound a lot better with a clearer and cleaner mix.

Agree about the video with StefTD. :lol:

I don't mind the video at all, i think it's quite nice and that it actually allow you to hear (or read...) what the singer sings haha

Agree about the mix, the snare is just way to machinegunny. Even though im not to fond of that kind of growls i still think the song was quite nice and cool in its on way.

I could mix it :D

Not my style, but the drum stereo image seems off. The snare feels like it's leaning left the whole time.