My Beer Man Passed Away :(

DarbysDad

Timmy! Timmy!!! Timmy!!!
Jun 19, 2003
BLF, CA
Visit site
Mr Lee my local beer market owner died this week he :headbang:

He had everything I needed in a pinch, nyquil, TP, cups, aspirin, chips, smokes, lighters, jumper cables, charcaol, lighter fluid, lotto and of course the King of Beers - when he ran out of longnecks he would go to the wholesaler for me and he let me slide on 24oz Busch on occasion - I did pay him back.

This guy and his wife worked hard - 7 days a week. They put their son through USC and daughter though the University of Marlyland.

We never reached our goal of getting the big lottery ticket but he sold my wife a $1000 winner.

Anyway I will Toast Mr Lee to the Extras :kickass: today and now I'm going to clean up and get to work on the house.

Toast him today with me - Another true hard working beer man is selling cases to Dime and Jesus now. And I'm sure John Bonham and Cliff Burton are in line too.

TD said:
You drink Budweiser??? Ugh!
Damn Numb Nutts you know I'm white trash - I don't buy too much Zurich Lowenbrau anymore. I bought some Hemp Ale to try, I hope its good, I usually drink lagers.

I drink Bud, Corona, Yuenling, Sam Adams, Coors Light, Heineken sometimes,

lots of wine, scotch, whiskey, bourbon

whatever I'm in the mood for, I don't discriminate too much. If you put a drink in front of me, I'll drink it

5{\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0tomp]I drink Bud, Corona, Yuenling, Sam Adams, Coors Light, Heineken sometimes,

lots of wine, scotch, whiskey, bourbon

whatever I'm in the mood for, I don't discriminate too much. If you put a drink in front of me, I'll drink it[/QUOTE]

Aaahh booze:
Beer:
Blue Moon, Guiness, Dos Equis Amber, Sam Adams, Yuengling, Coors, Molosn XXX
Scotch: Dewars 12 Year Old
Vodka: Grey Goose
Whiskey: Crown
Bourbon: Makers
Wine: I had a bottle of Jerry Garcia merlot 2001 last week, and it was KILLER

vodka: a bottle of something my summer time fling delivered last week. I don't know what it's called because it's written in russian. nOt a single english word on the bottle

last night i drink a bottle of primus by veramonte, it's a blend and it kicks ass for 13 bucks