My brother thought In Absentia was the new Filter album

shivering corpse

Ty Cobbb
Sep 20, 2002
smileville
www.geocities.com
We were painting the back of my house and I put on In Absentia on the boom box to listen to while we painted.
My brother thought the whole time that it must be a new album by Filter and somewhere in the middle of it was like "this new Filter album is pretty good!"
I thought it was pretty funny.
But oddly enough I can almost kind of see where he's coming from with the verses of Blackest Eyes.

Filter is one of the coolest mainstream bands around. Title Of Record was really really good I think. Certainly they're not up to par with Porcupine Tree at all, but they're not bad at all.

I dunno how much I like the debut or the new one, but Title of Record is very solid all the way through and Skinny is a damn pretty song.

IanDork107 said:
I dunno how much I like the debut or the new one, but Title of Record is very solid all the way through and Skinny is a damn pretty song.

I also like Title of Record a lot and I think their new one, the Amalgamut, is kinda dull and bland in comparison. My friend bought it since we both liked TOR, but I wouldn't waste my money on it. I haven't actually listened to Filter in a long time, but they're pretty decent for what they're tying to be.