My Brothers and Sisters, I've missed you and I'm still around!

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
:hotjump:

Back from the land of the dead here folks, hows it goin?

Anyhow, it's AugDawg again and I just wanted to drop a line to all my fellow traxheads!

The new side project that I've been doing called "Demon Halo" is now completed and I'll be putting some MP3's online soon. This project is a horror rap duo comprised of yours truely (AugDawg) and The Omen (D-node). Anyone into Grave diggers, ICP, Twisted, or Esham will dig it 4 sure! Here is a current song list of this 13 song monstronsity.

1-Can't kill the Dead
2-Summon
3-No rest for the wicked
4-Everytime
5-Guilty
6-Demons Anthem
7-Unholy Shit
8-I apologize
9-Creepshow
10-U showed me religion(I believe in hell because of you)
11-When I get out of hell
12-Coming back 4 U
13-Somethin bout life

Speaking of apologies, I owe a couple of you free copies of the second AugDawg album "F.U.2" which is finished but has been delayed due to the continually fading economy in this country! However, this finacial problem will be set to rest soon, and several of you will be receiving one sometime soon. If you want a copy of "F.U.2" please send me a email at augustwitzgall@hotmail.com. The new Thrax rules, I simply love it. Be sure to check out my review on it at http://www.epinions.com/content_99060780676

Also, I've been hired by AOL!:ill:

And you won't see me here as much as you use too because this company is very strict on their employess using the internet! Talk about a strange call, a company that is online doesn't let their employees use the internet!

Love 2 you all, and many metal lined dreams!

AugDawg

augdawg2 said:
Also, I've been hired by AOL!:ill:

And you won't see me here as much as you use too because this company is very strict on their employess using the internet! Talk about a strange call, a company that is online doesn't let their employees use the internet!

Maybe they think you'll realize how evil they are and atttempt to take them down from the inside?

augdawg if u swing a copy my may i'll make up a good mix of aussie metal and send it your way if your interested!!!

i havent listened to all your stuff so i aint sure if u are using any metal riffs in your songs but if your keen i'll send u a tape with a couple of killer riffs i have made up over the years.

Of course not! Are you or are you not the resident "loveable grump"?

My sister just got to Virginia yesterday and she'll be in Florida sometime in early July, and says she'll have her computer set up by then. So sometime between now and then. I'd do it today but I'm too busy trying to figure out why my insurance company bothers having a website................

GregadetH said:
I'm quite sure that Aug dosen't make as much off of comebacks as KI$$. Good luck w/ the new j-o-b
bud...

-GregadetH
That's quite true Greg, :p

It's so good to see you all, I really mean that and I'll be here alittle more within the next couple of weeks. I'll keep you all updated on the free AugDawg stuff, and the Demon Halo stuff as well(I get you one or two mrthrax)and yes I do like to throw in some metal at times with my music.

Checkout "can't escape the pain" at www.soundclick.com keyword AugDawg to get to the three AugDawg songs posted right now.

Good news, I played the Demon Halo disk for a friend last night. His comments were "oh yeah baby, this is ruthless!" Good powerful stuff to come! Can't wait to drop it on you guys and gals!

Cheerz!

AugDawg