My cover of Quiet World (Black Waves)

Kevin, the instrumental parts are pretty crazy and very good, your screams are prety cool too...i'm just not a fan of your normal vocals. I'm talking about The Quiet World cover btw.

*awaits bashing by KittyKatatonia*

The wait is over. I honestly can't even tell that's a cover of Quiet World. It just sounds like ambient nonsense calling itself Quiet World and shares nothing from the original song. If a person can't even tell what song the band is supposed to be covering, that cover song has failed.

:yuk:

Ummmm what? I know I made the song, but if I didn't, even I can tell that it sounded like the song itself....and for your fact it's a cover....Not meant to sound like the original....my own redone version of it!!!!

Not trying to sound like an ass, but come on...even someone who heard the song once before can tell the riffs!

Well that wasn't directed solely at you...more at a certain someone who says bullshit on purpose...anyways...I'm not that much of a guitarist. I just know how to read tabs so that's how I was able to play it. I'm sure if I played it over and over I would have a version that could be way better in musicianship...but I'm pretty happy in how it turned out.

Plus I had some whiskey last night...which has nothing to do with anything.

KittyKatatonia
This message is hidden because KittyKatatonia is on your ignore list.

It's really that simple people.