my Debut album's progress

Arsenu,

Oct 30, 2008
hey guys!

for the past few monthes iv'e been busy with the pre-production of my debut, solo album, which is to be released hopefully this summer.
the album will consist of 8 tracks, ranging from aggressive metal to hard rock, either way, there's no specific style.
the album's title is "...And The World Shall Burn"

guitars and vocals will be tracked by myself at Black Horizons studio here in israel with producer Meir Gur. drums will be tracked by a session drummer and so are the bass and violin parts.

i'm writing this thread so i can get some feedback on the material, in order to improve what's needed or just so you can make my day :)

so here's the track list so far including DEMO's of some of the songs:

...And The World Shall Burn

1. Storm The Earth
2. Act Of God
3. Blind Are We
4. Dog Tags
5. Rebel (no vox)
6. Humanity's Dusk
7. ...And The World Shall Burn
8. Just Wanted To Say...

keep in mind that these are DEMO tracks, that's the vox are unedited and without Auto-tune, there is no bass guitar and drums are virtual.
what i'm trying to demonstrate here is the songwriting, structure and the potential of the material as a finished product...

iv'e already contacted a couple of engineers but your'e welcome to offer you services ranging from mixing to graphics :hotjump:
also, after releasing the album i'm planning to go to europe, no specific location, so any collaborations/job offers are welcome!

(by the way, ahjteam, this is a complete rip-off from your thread. sorry buddy :) )