My demo release.....

TDW

.......fuck titles !
Jan 15, 2004
Amersfoort
tdwonline.cjb.net
I know this might be a bit unappropriate but considering the fact that I am a major symphony X / Prog fan and you people also are I just hope some of you might show interest in this disc,

the music presented on this disc has been composed / written / altered / produced created by myself in a timespan of 2 years ( starting at the age of 15 for those interested.) and all tracks came out of demo's I had made for a long time ago.
It is ( in my opinion.) a quite diverse album with songs ranging from a "Evolution-like progmetal track" to more "Straightforward rock orientated tracks" and a lot of different stuff including , Industrial / Pop ballad / Heavy Metal / Psychedlic and whatever you think you can make up while listening to it :)

if you are interested you can Download an Album snippet mix to get an overall idea , please check the site for more info , Tracklisting , Lyrics , how to get the disc Etc. :)

Http://TDWonline2.cjb.net

I just hope you guys might like it :cool:

hehe , well yeah , Ramon de Wilde my Guitarhero / partner in crime does use it.
Actually you should hear the full innerburn cut , it features a guitarsolo that kind of shows how good that pedal can sound.

hey man!!u have interesting things to show!!i liked the fone sound idea!ur sound is both original and creative!Thx for sharing with us what u do!!it was worth paying some attention to ur band!!cheers!!and good luck when u ll knock on some record companies doors!