My drink of the tour

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Over the course of the MSG tour I discovered, quite by accident, a new drink that I have named the "Cemetery Gates"

Simple really....take a pint of Guinness Extra Cold and insert either a single or double shot of Jagermeister...and off you go! Bloody Marvellous!

My friends and I had some of these last night. All I can say is ...probably not the best drink to kick the night off with! :lol:

Lol my thoughts exactly. I'll try one tomorrow, but not before I've had a few other alcoholic beverages...actually, maybe more than a few before I dare try that recipe :p

well heres my two pennies worth... I love Guinness but with Jager F*%@!:G AWFUL, sorry Steve :) I'd waited till the end of the tour to try said drink and it was quite underwhelming ha ha... Oh and Heidi... you are more than welcome to stick to your Strongbow cus I'd rather take a machine powered Cheese grater to my face and promptly apply freshly squeezed orange juice to the new wounds than have even a half pint of that pissy rank Cider ha ha... EDITORS NOTE: "hmmmmmm, Pete is feeling rather opinionated today it seems" :) :) :) :) :)

Heidi Mannström;8784910 said:

Oh dear. It appears you are not metal enough, hand in your studded leather metalhead membership card :lol: The Jaig is the quintessential lifeblood of all things metal. Guiness only makes it twice as manly :devil: DRINK UP!

Heh, joking. :) Each to their own, but I love a Cemetery Gate
jager.gif

Oh and Heidi... you are more than welcome to stick to your Strongbow cus I'd rather take a machine powered Cheese grater to my face and promptly apply freshly squeezed orange juice to the new wounds than have even a half pint of that pissy rank Cider ha ha... EDITORS NOTE: "hmmmmmm, Pete is feeling rather opinionated today it seems" :) :) :) :) :)

Yes, sweetheart, you know that WOULD happen if you ever try to touch MY cider;) I think me, Andy and Ben were the only girls on that tour drinking Strongbow anyway, which meant more cider in the van for Heidi, yay <3