My Family Band Covers Paranoid by Black Sabbath

metashredeca

New Metal Member
Dec 13, 2017
Hello everyone! My Family and I have a band called Liliac and we just released a video of us playing Paranoid by Black Sabbath. Let me know what you think?

HOLY CRAP MAN!
WHAT AN AMAZING VOCALIST!!! GREAT VIDEO BY ALL MEANS! THE KIDS WHERE SUPER CUTE ROCKING OUT! ......BUTTTT!!!!!
START WRITING SOME ORIGINAL TUNES TO SHOW OFF HER OUTSTANDING VOICE! SHE'S SERIOUSLY HAS GOT A GREAT SET OF PIPES!!!
Thank you so much!! We are currently working on our first original album and it will be released some time in January so stay tuned! You can visit our website at www.liliacband.com or follow us on social media to be updated. Thank you once again, we really appreciate it!!!

That's great! I couldn't be hoping more for you guys/gals!
What I wanted you to know is that although I pointed out your localist for her unique voice, I by no mean am any less impressed with the level of play of all of you. Tremendous sound and performances by all. I just watched your other videos on your web site and if I may suggest.... Have your drummer check out this Bass Pedal, http://www.theduallist.com/dual.html It can open a whole new world for her and it still allows her a free left foot for the high hat! Cheers from Ontario, Canada!