My favorite cover of all time........ (for fans of Chity)

forty people looked at this post, ut no one commented ? Shame shame !!

Bryant

Am I the only one who is redirected to Google.com when I click on a MySpace link? It happens like 75% of the time and I don't understand why. I'm with Google Chrome (it does the same with Firefox). So, I never was able to view your link...

And...not trying to be a dick or anything. This is just for the sake of...whatever.

It's Chitral "Chity" Somapala, who is originally from Sri Lanka...not Chity Lanka.

Just sayin'.....

Rock on!

Yes excellent cover, I really enjoyed Red Circuit's set last year, Chity is a great vocalist and a good dude, hope he is able to return to ProgPower one of these days...

Oh I am sorry. I have only known him for about 15 years. My bad. :bah:

Bryant

"
"Chity Lanka" is his nickname more or less.

My bad, then...sorry, Bryant!

I should have known...people have had many nicknames for me over the years.....

Rock on!

Yeah awesome cover I have that actual tribute CD. He also does a kick ass cover of Mr Mister KYRIE on the Avalon album Eurasia.

Yeah awesome cover I have that actual tribute CD. He also does a kick ass cover of Mr Mister KYRIE on the Avalon album Eurasia.

Yep, Eurasia is by far my fave of the Avalon stuff. In fact, as old as it is, it still gets a spin now and again. Love the vibe of Eurasia with what I assume is some traditional Sri Lankan music thrown in (both of Chity's parents were musicians.) Kyrie is a great cover as well.

Bryant