My Favorite Right-wing She-Male...

ZeeZooZum

May 1, 2005
has a new book coming out........

I thought dumb right-wing blonds were supposed to be hot

Sorry but she looks like a fucking tranny (Adam's apple, no tits, and probably a ten incher in the pants)

:puke: :puke: :puke: I think if I had a choice between fucking Hillary or Her I'd kick myself in the balls....

godless.jpg

Damn, that´s one compressed picture. But it also looks like a bad Photoshop-job from the start.

And "yes" I do think she´s kind of fucked in the head. She likes to talk shit. She should be down in Falluhja doing COIN-ops proving what a bad-ass she is.

But I think it´s cool that thay kept the face and neck less Photoshoped than most book-covers these days.

Call me weird, but I actually kinda like her, judging from appearance, haven't read anything from her though. She's got pretty good legs.

Coulter's all right. Sometimes she's hot, sometimes not.

She's waaaay better looking than any of those freaky-deaky Dyke Lesbo dildo-sharers the greens and democraps shovel out into the public forum.

She has taken a lot of pies in the face for saying ordinary, normal sane government policy.

Jurched

i cant wait for this book!
i'm a total Coulter fan!

she's rather abrupt and even acidic with some of her commentary, but i find her hilarious, and acidic or not... usually right.

I find her endless assaults on liberals as vacant as the endless assault upon conservatives by liberals, much of her (normally very interesting points) are totally side-lined by this one dimensional parade of abuse.

That being said, I very much enjoy and agree with many of here perspicious comments...and even the (somewhat) liberal that I am, can laugh at some of her insults - "the best way to convert liberals is to have them move out of their parents' home, get a job, and start paying taxes" Is a classic! :lol:

Ann Coulter is clearly a rational and sensible individual. We know this because of her insults against Vietnam War veterans, her claim that Sting was a communist, and her declaration that college students who protest wars should be beheaded.

We need more rational men like her in our country.

Papa Josh said:
She is a second rate scag.

When she opens her mouth she might as well be bent over, spreading her ass cheeks while her rectal muscle sings a tune. Both sound and smell the same.

Actually I think she´d make more money if she did the latter.