my fellow companions

Night Reaper

ooo the reaper wants more
Oct 6, 2006
New Brunswick, Canada
hello fellow forumers, I am ''Night Reaper'' from the children of bodom off topic section, let's put our differences aside, I am seeking your help to identify this song, word on the street is that it might be ''amon amarth'' if it's from them it must be very old, now let's unite our power of knowledge and work together as a team. i have posted this in a few forums, if you have any news, please lettuce know in our big happy family in the children of bodom off topic section in the ''what is this song'' thread

Last edited by a moderator:
hello fellow forumers, I am ''Night Reaper'' from the children of bodom off topic section, let's put our differences aside,

What "differences" do you mean? Other than your signature, I have no problem with you.:lol:

And, just to stay on topic, I have no idea what song that was in the clip.

What "differences" do you mean? Other than your signature, I have no problem with you.:lol:

And, just to stay on topic, I have no idea what song that was in the clip.
Yeah really. Like we hate metal here. Clip was funny don't understand the signature maybe that belongs somewhere else but like watching the old lady she was funny.

What was the first sig? All I see is Katy Perry (riding me - I bet I could get the old ball and chain to dress like that, she looks a lot like I'd assume what Katy Perry looks like naked...wait did I say that out loud?), and I was about to unleash hell on Mikey Bong on the topic of 'what the fuck is wrong with you?!!!'.

What was the first sig? All I see is Katy Perry (riding me - I bet I could get the old ball and chain to dress like that, she looks a lot like I'd assume what Katy Perry looks like naked...wait did I say that out loud?), and I was about to unleash hell on Mikey Bong on the topic of 'what the fuck is wrong with you?!!!'.

He had a bunch of young Asian dudes in swim suits. It was uber homo.:lol:

asian-guys-gay.jpg