My first Clip on this board! PodXTPro (Metal Shop) + DFH! KsE/God Forbid-esque!

Great song, and great playing.

I dont here any bass guitar.
It sounds Pod-ish. Personally I think Guitarsuite has a better tone (if your gonna do an amp sim).

Any vocals going on it?

Thankyou guys :) :) :)

No bass! No vocals as of yet either. I'm Still looking for a singer, but my friends laying some tempory vocals down later this week for a bit of fun!

Cheers,
James.

Thanks Kazrog!

I'm using a mixture of DFH v1 & random samples I've picked up over the last year or so in NI Battery. :)

Cheers,
James.

I haven't been too crazy about a lot of the clips posted on here recently, but wow...that was stupid good. That riff at about the 0:25 mark made me headbang uncontrollably.

i'll lay some bass down on that if ya want man! hit me up on MSN if you want.

Also another class song by you, if you had a live band for these songs im guessing you would do pretty well man, keep it up.

Great song structure and sound so far!!

Allthough, i really desire bass as well.. it needs something to fill up that low end so badly, it's not funny anymore... :tickled:

What did you use as snare sample by the way?

Kickass stuff! :headbang:

oh, i see you made the switch to XT as well.. i thought you did some great things with amplitube.. but this sounds better to me..

Wow! Thanks guys, the cool words are much appreciated - Really! :wave: :)

Nath - Thanks a lot for the offer! I've got a bass sitting right next to me right now though heh - Just borrowed off my brother's friend! I'll bare in mind your bass services in the future though man, if thats ok with you :cool:?!

Black neon bob - Thankyou man! I'm not really sure where I've got the snare from hahah. I've had the sample for ages. It will most likely be a snare from the original DFH package with a load of compression, some EQ, BBE & a little reverb!

Cheers,
James.

Thankyou buddy!
I've just borrowed a bass off my friend, though. I'll re-post the updated clip in the next day or two! Thanks for the offer!

Cheers,
James.

Good, really good playing and the guitars sound all right too. Some criticism where it's due though: the riffs in the first 50 or so seconds are so generic to the genre, they almost kill the rest of the song for me. That being said, I think the rest is damn awesome and am very eager to hear what it's going to sound like with the bass... keep us posted!

Being my first post, :wave:!