My first post: Saxon rock!! some questions for you

blackblood

blackblood
Sep 9, 2002
Visit site

Cheers everybody! A new italian crusader here, i'm sorry the guys had to cancell the recent show in Italy but sometimes happens...
Some questions about the next releases of the band.
I'm happy about the new remastered versions of old and more recent albums, i'd have preferred they used other live songs than the ones present on Eagle has landed 2 in Forever Free but.. no problem..

- DVD :can you tell me the correct setlist of the Wacken 2001 performance that will be contained in the long awaited DVD, and especially when will it be released???

-I'd really have liked to have some more cuts from Killing Ground in video version,i love that album,In The Court Of The Crimson King,Dragon's Lair,Coming Home,Rock is Our Life,Shadows On The Wall are all great songs that deserved it.I hope they have filmed some recent headlining show with the eagle to add some bonus footage to the Wacken performance.I read great things about their Sweden Rock festival and Bang Your Head live performance

-In autumn a new CD featuring 12 classics re-played will be released.Does this means the 8 cuts of the Killing Ground 2cd special edition and 4 more tracks?This wouldn't sound very convenient for the guys that already have that release.I read also about other possible old live cuts in the same package,anyone know something more about it?

Thanks and see you soon Crusaders

STAY HEAVY!!!!!

I can't help you with the set list for the Wacken gig but I'm pretty sure they did open with Killing Ground. As for when the DVD will be released, I haven't got a clue it seems to just keep getting its release date pushed back. I really want to see this as it should be brilliant.
As for the Heavy Metal Thunder album, I can't help you on that either unfortunatly.