My first recordings!

TheShreddingDisease

Infectious Member
Nov 25, 2008
Seattle
I did 2 recordings and I am still not finished with them yet. The program I used is called Acoustica Mixcraft, which is really easy to use and gives you the ability to record on over 10 different audio tracks. It only has like 3 drumloops so the timing is a little off but oh well. Go to http://themusicianfinder.com/viewProfile.cfm?id=39974&s=2 "They are under my profile picture".
Check them out and give me some feedback.

Carpal tunnel, I guess. And an inability to produce interesting music.

# Top 5 Influences: Children Of Bodom
# Job For A Cowboy
# Leftover Crack
The bad signs start right away...

Geurdo:
Actually, this is nice. Well composed. Sounds like soundtrack music, but really good soundtrack music. You could also totally sing over this. The fade out and then back in was pretty cool. The drums work. You could definitely use some better recording equipment, though. The second fade out and then in is not as cool. Should just end.

The Gas Room:
More aggressive sounding...shitty guitar sound, but the riffs are solid. Again, work this into a full song and you've got something. I really dig it.

Overall: you should work these into full songs with vocals and stuff. You definitely have something. Better equipment would be a huge help.

btw this should go in the Musician's Discussion, but w/e.