Votes: 1 33.3%
  • i'm fucking tired

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
because his gay german jewish 49 year old boyfriend's pomeranian (sp?) died.
(the pomeranian wasn't 49, the dude is)

welcome to my world.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=+1]Man Accused of Fatally Place-Kicking Dog[/size][/font]
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
April 08, 2004
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Man charged with killing a dog by kicking it like a football[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NASHVILLE, Tennessee (AP) - A man was arrested on charges of killing his neighbor's 17-year-old dog by place-kicking it like a football.

Chad Daniel Crawford, 23, was charged with cruelty to animals and vandalism Tuesday in the death of Gizmo, a 2-pound (1 kilogram) miniature Yorkshire terrier. Crawford was freed on $25,000 bail.

Jalani Lewis said he was in his apartment complex when he saw one of three men holding the dog like a football and then saw Crawford kick the animal.

Lewis said the dog flew through the air in a high arc, hit the pavement and rolled under a parked car. The dog was apparently dead when it hit the ground and the men were laughing, Lewis said.

Crawford said the accusations were false but declined further comment.
[/font]

©Indiana Printing & Publishing Co. 2004

That place-kicking story was my choice of "Feel-Good Story of the Day" yesterday on my yahoogroup. Here's the best paragraph:

Gizmo went flying into the air in a high arc. The man
and two friends with him laughed, and then ran away,
Lewis said. For a moment, Lewis stood still, his eyes
following Gizmo's body until it smacked onto the
pavement and then rolled a couple of feet beneath a
parked car.

That is a high fucking slow-motion arc!