My Hypocri-cherry is about to get popped

PaganThunder

Wotansvolk
Jul 6, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
Can't wait to have my ear pussies raped by Hypocrisy at Metal Days next week!! Been fucking years in the making to finally see them live!! I really hope Adjusting the Sun makes the setlist, hands down, favourite Hypocrisy song.

Hoping i can get my Cancelled Australian tour poster signed!! & Meet the band. I guess if it gets signed, then i have met the band , eh?

Anyone else going to metal days? I'm doing Brutal Assault aswel, but kinda wish i was doing Pary San instead!

Good luck for that!

It could be possible to see them at some signing session or something, they were signing at the Hellfest a couple of weeks back.

Enjoy the festival, I hope that you get some great weather! :D

Saw Hypocrisy for the first time at Metal Days/Metalcamp, was fucking awsome. Adjusting the sun blew my mind! Definately my favourite Hypocrisy song.

Big let down though, the meet & greet got cancelled, we waitied an hour early at the front and 2mins before they were meant to come out and start signing shit it got cancelled. Anyone know why?

I had my Arrival box and Australian cancelled tour poster ready to get signed.

Ah well, hopefully they make it down here soon, if not i'll just have to head back to Europe!