My Ian owned guitar

That's some sweet memorabilia for sure, but those guitar's aren't nearly as sic as his old school Jackson RR24s. Nor the Soloist. I'd imagine these dinky looking guitars are solid for rhythm only. What's the action like and what tuning you got them in?

That's some sweet memorabilia for sure, but those guitar's aren't nearly as sic as his old school Jackson RR24s. Nor the Soloist. I'd imagine these dinky looking guitars are solid for rhythm only. What's the action like and what tuning you got them in?

Yes, I prefer rhythm so that's why I LIKE them. Scott upgraded the JJ4 with Gibson humbuckers which sound great. The murder weapon is drop C. The action is good on both!

I found this thread while searching for anything I can find about the Washburn SI60. I've been interested in one for a while, and found these people selling several of Scott's guitars online..has anyone else seen this?

http://backstageauctions.blogspot.com/2012/04/scott-ian-cleans-out-3-decades-of-heavy.html

I'm very tempted.. even if it didn't play the best, its still from Scott!

I believe the one pictured is an si91 custom shop usa model which is similair to the Murder Weapon I have pictured in the first post. I used to own an si-60 (made in indonesia). I didn't like it so I sold it. My pinstriped Jackson JJ4 guitar was actually from Scott's collection. I am proud to own it! :headbang: