My incident

Pharaoh

Oct 16, 2002
LITITZ, PA
Visit site
Now I look back on this and it was really embarrassing.
The other night on the way to work, a car was behind me at a stop sign and was blowing his horn, I could hear music blaring from his car, but my windows were up. I continued onto a back road and he was right on my ass, started to worry me so I sped up to about 70. He didn't back off. I thought "shit, road rage on a deserted road at night on the way to work..I'm gonna die". I'm thinking "what did I DO to him??" or "Is fire coming out of my exhaust pipe??!!!" Anyway, I finally got to a light, and the car pulled up along my right side. I looked over and this kid has his head hanging out the window, he's yelling at me and shaking his fist in the air. I opened the window and said "Man, what the fuck is YOUR PROBLEM?" He said "DUDE, SYMPHONY X!!!! SYMPHONY X RULES!" I yelled back "Oh yeah, right...sorry". And we drove away. I had to pull off the road and get my head together, after realizing this......my plate and decals...
pa_plate1t.jpg

He probably thought Romeo was in the car. If you ever join the Forum, kid, I have to tell you sorry to disappoint you and sorry about the names I called you, which I choose to not mention here!! If I would not have been on my way to work, I would have chased him down to ask him to go for a beer and talk music. :kickass: :headbang:
(wonders never cease in this little town.)

NoSoup4you said:
Hahaha, how long did you have the plate before it got any attention?

Strangely, a couple of years. And probably 2 people even mentioned about it.
I would think an enthusiastic fan like this guy would be on the Forum. At least I could apologize for the obscenities! :oops: