My interviews thread

So if I got it all right, you opened this thread for your interviews exclusively, and you want us to allow it a single piece of interest once in our lives ?

This site has it's own reviewers/interviewers, plus a board for users to post their own. It's advertising/spam when you're whoring out your own website on someone else's forum.

Not to mention I read your Megadeth reviewer and it was shit, just a summation of your night mixed with your own personal opinions on the band, nothing interesting or original or different from the other million teenagers with a blog.

Take a journalism class then come back.

This site has it's own reviewers/interviewers, plus a board for users to post their own. It's advertising/spam when you're whoring out your own website on someone else's forum.

Not to mention I read your Megadeth reviewer and it was shit, just a summation of your night mixed with your own personal opinions on the band, nothing interesting or original or different from the other million teenagers with a blog.

Take a journalism class then come back.

You are most welcome to delete my threads if you are an administrator or whatever shit. I have no interest in posting on forums where people don't respect my reviews. The Megadeth review is one of my best and if you find that to be 'shit', then obviously the people in the band and the people running the Megadeth website are 'shit' too, because they found the review worthy enough to be put up in the center of the site's home page.

The Megadeth review is one of my best and if you find that to be 'shit', then obviously the people in the band and the people running the Megadeth website are 'shit' too, because they found the review worthy enough to be put up in the center of the site's home page.

I hate to ruin the boner you probably get when you think about this, but Dave Mustaine didn't read your review. Nor did he read it aloud to the band and after 10 minutes of praising your literary ass-licking decide to call up the webmaster and have him roll out of bed at 3AM to put up your review for all to see.

You wrote a 2,000 word review. For free. A review which licked the band's balls hard. Not that Megadeth aren't spectacular, but you wrote a positive review about a concert experience which might attract others to buy tickets. Free PR an advertising. That is all.

I hate to ruin the boner you probably get when you think about this, but Dave Mustaine didn't read your review. Nor did he read it aloud to the band and after 10 minutes of praising your literary ass-licking decide to call up the webmaster and have him roll out of bed at 3AM to put up your review for all to see.

:lol:

I rarely judge threads but if you knew cobot you'd know your stuff don't belong here or you'd have done it other way, like just putting a link on your signature or something and post here once in a while. But if you do have a review or an interview about children of bodom I think your work would be much appreciated on the On-Topic section.