My latest EBay find

do i give a fuck what you think
why dont you concentrate on your own life
instead of finding faults in other's

1. You will never have sex. This may or may not include scene bunny whores who wear fishnet stalkings, have tatoos of celtic symbols/sayings on their shoulderblades, and wear far too much dark makeup than would ever be necessary.

2. You most likely live in your parents' basement. If not, you probably did for far more years than you should have. Get a job and stop listening to bands like lacuna coil, dimmu borgir and iced earth.

3. As un-metal as it seems, you obviously have no clue about any aspect of fashion, self expression or variety in your appearance, and most likely dont even care about it. If this is true...rules 1 and 2 most likely apply here.

4. And last but not least...it makes all metal heads seem as though theyre a bunch of mindless, dirty, kids who are socially deficient, and fashionablly challenged.

and for those of you who dont feel this is true. Look at the metal bands that are getting more popular and are the tier 1 of the underground metal scene. newsflash...THEY DONT WEAR BAND SHIRTS![/QUOTE]

Since when was it all about sex huh? I'm 16 and I wear band t shirts all the time and I've had sex with a very good looking girl. But why do you care if I have or have not had sex? Fuck your stupid. This is an In Flames board, not a "Hi, all that matters is sex" board. Fuck off shitbag.

LordHypnos: The only thing I can conclude is that you fucking sucks. Try to jump on someone other that shares your complexes, because I don't.

LordHypnos said:
and for those of you who dont feel this is true. Look at the metal bands that are getting more popular and are the tier 1 of the underground metal scene. newsflash...THEY DONT WEAR BAND SHIRTS!
Then how come I saw Mike Ackerfeldt in a Venom shirt last time they played Philly?:p

gesus bud
we all get enough judgement of the way we choose to live our lives in the real world without taking abuse for it in the cyberworld too
so what if people wear band t-shirts thats up to them