My latest music video: Pop Punk with a healthy dose of stupid!

Glenn Fricker

Very Metal &Very Bad News
Mar 6, 2005
22 Acacia Avenue
Hey all,

Here's another 'zero budget wonder' that I shot a while back, still getting my feet wet with these music videos.

Don't take this one too seriously, the main theme was 'fun' so don't expect Citizen Kane.

I highly recommend checking out the 1080p render.

Anyway, enjoy & feel free to comment!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking youtube nonsense, I tried to check out 1080 in full screen and get:

"An error occurred, please try again later."

My net is fast as fuck, youtube is such SHIT! haha

Anyhow, now that I'm over that I checked it out in 480 (seems to be the highest I can get it to work) and this is some sweet as shit Glenn!

Had a lot of fun shooting it. Jumping off the house into the pool, it was about 2 degrees above freezing. I can only guess how cold that was!

The "punch in the groin" was a total setup. The singer had no idea it was coming. I swear it gets funnier each time I watch it!

BTW, it just hit the #6 most viewed youtube music video in Canada today :)

Sounds good and the video's pretty nice (maybe some processing can make it look more pro/ less diy?)

I actually don't mind the music so much, apart from the vocals.

Oh, I'm sure it could... but, this one was a zero budget. Maybe if they paid me I would have spent more time on the processing & had a some better wide angle lenses to shoot with.

This was more of an exercise in "can I pull it off?"

My next vid will be shot in March & you can bet it will get the full post-process treatment.... it's actually got a shooting budget.

Holy shit, it just hit #3 on the youtube Canada music charts!

http://www.youtube.com/charts/videos_views/music?t=t

3onyoutube.jpg