My Lunar Strain CD is Weird

Spydaman_69_2001

Beyond Death
Jan 20, 2004
Sydney, Australia
www.freewebs.com
Well I got the Lunar Strain cd today and I noticed something strange. The tracklisting is different to the actual songs. For example Lunar Strain (the second song) is acually Clad In Shadows. And Upon Oakan An Throne and the promo version are two entirely different songs o_O. I have the version with all those promo bonus tracks. Does any one know the reason of this? Your help would be appreciated.

Spydaman_69_2001 said:
Well I got the Lunar Strain cd today and I noticed something strange. The tracklisting is different to the actual songs. For example Lunar Strain (the second song) is acually Clad In Shadows. And Upon Oakan An Throne and the promo version are two entirely different songs o_O. I have the version with all those promo bonus tracks. Does any one know the reason of this? Your help would be appreciated.

I have never heard of this before. Mine seems to be okay. How odd indeed.Wait I have the LUNAR STRAIN/SUB. cd. Nevermind. I have still never heard of this though and Ive hung around here quite a while.