my morning started out with

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
an emergency visit to a client in a hospital who is incapacitated with a fiancee half his age who is a junkie hooker.

anyway.... i also found out that whole foods are UNION BUSTERS! because people were picketing outside there today ... so i can like, never go there again.

(p.s. if you go to google and search whole foods union you'll see the news story about it)

Speaking as someone whose salary was paid by the Philadelphian labor unions for a year...just as the corporations sometimes try to take advantage of the worker, the unions sometimes try to take advantage of the corporations. Its inevitable, and it doesn't mean that unions are bad, but I've learned (the hard way) that I can't always give my knee-jerk support to strikes like I used to...

But stopping the creation of a union at all is really shitty.

yea i mean, i do not by any means just jump on the labor band wagon. but they actually did union bust which i never thought would happen. shady!

I never buy it when I see people holding up a company as "finally a corporation that treats its employees right!" and cheers about how so-and-so managed to blend 60s social justice with a winning business attitude. Businesses always have to do fucked-up shit to succeed, even Ben & Jerry's and Tom's of Maine and whatever other supposedly friendly companies there are.

i would like to grow my own herbs and stuff- fresh is better.

can you grow cilantro at home? cuz at the local store it's like $1.49 a bunch which is ridiculous- it used to be like $.35-.50 a bunch in chicago.

HOLY CRAP JOSH THAT RULES.

I really should get on this stuff. At least with some of the easier ones. Just so I can say "How's my dill weed looking today, honey?"
dill.jpg