My music

That's great - has a pretty cool 'Emperor' vibe to it. Might be a tad too long though....I did find myself thinking 'and next?' at about 2.20 in, but the change at 2.35 got rid of that.

You should develop 'Black Winter Skies' by the way - that's just as good. Really good atmospheric sound to it....put some death vocals over the top of that and you've got a cracker.

I'll have a listen to some more of your stuff later.

You never shut up. Back to the kitchen woman!

And to Dave. A lot have people have said it sounds like Emperor a bit, but i dont want people going "your not as good as Emperor, you whore". Black Winter Skies, that was a pain. Im gonna develop it when i get the time. It was a pain that, with the programming of other instruments. The main riffage from that is an ollld one of mine that was the chorus in a thrash/death song. But now that bands dead somewhere, i decided to turn it into my vision.

cough whore yourself out on every board cough

I am interested to hear your new band though, after hearing your riff potentials.

Good! annnnd errm post this on myspace charlotte!!!!

PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ONTO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE ASKING THEM TO VOTE! MANY THANKS!

Evile have been shortlisted as support for Megadeths upcoming European tour in February/March 2008. (For full list of dates visit www.megadeth.com)

The winner will be decided by vote so please take a moment to visit http://www.theliveline.com/ and place your vote for Evile. Just click on the button underneath our picture!

Help Evile at this time of festive joy and ask your friends and family to stop by and vote. You don't need to sign upto anything, just simply click on the button.

Get everyone you know to do this, as I can't think of a more deserving band for this slot than Evile. The guys really need your help to make this happen.

EVILE WILL BE PUT UP ON THE LIVE LINE LIST LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW. So if they are not there when yo head over, please check back time and time again.

lol, the funny thing about your uploads is that the're on newgrounds.com. I haven't gone to that website since I was in like 6th grade.

i bow to your greatness man, the stuff you've created is more than awesome, especially the black metal song...i have no words :kickass: