My new amazon list - read please

Yeah, awesome list. The only one i disagree with is the Soilwork one. I think their new cd is more generic than ever, and the riffs are just plain uninspired. Not as bad as people say it is, but top 25 of all time?

nah, this isn't really a top 25 EVA list, some of them are, but its mainly just the albums I'm listening to the most lately. But yeah, i really like Figure No. 5 for some reason, the melodies and songs are just really cool for me, i havent heard APP or NBD yet, so they might be better than Fn5, but Ill change it if i like them more when i get them.

@ ChrisZ, first Greg Howe, now this. That's sure cool as hell. But again, do u have msn? that way we could talk in person about it. Thats for anyone else too.

I replied to that in another topic. Nah, I don't have MSN and I only have access to internet when I'm at my parents' house every second weekend, but I'll have internet in my flat in two weeks. Anyway, we could also talk per e-mail (I won't be able to afford a flatrate and a fast connection). Would be cool.

Actually I stumbled upon this list before you made this post... I was like "Dude! He's from the Symphony X forum, must be a good list!" And indeed it is. We share many tastes ("Kissing the Shadows" is my favorite on FTR, too). Rock on.

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
nah, this isn't really a top 25 EVA list, some of them are, but its mainly just the albums I'm listening to the most lately. But yeah, i really like Figure No. 5 for some reason, the melodies and songs are just really cool for me, i havent heard APP or NBD yet, so they might be better than Fn5, but Ill change it if i like them more when i get them.
Ah, thats the reason. Go get APP or Chainheart Machine, you'll see what the big fuss is about.

Very nice list indeed. Some good heavy stuff on there too. If you liked that Cryptopsy album, I suggest you check out Whisper Supremecy, with a different guy on vocals, because I hate Lord Worm (or is it Wurm?)'s vocals. Also check out The Will to Kill by Malevolent Creation.. and Chrisz's band, which I consider one of the best tech death bands out there, Necrophagist. The first album, Onset of Putrefaction, blew me away when I first heard it. Can't wait until the next one, Chrisz. E-mail me sometime. I'm interested in how that's coming along.