My new Avatar..........

WOW!!!!
Your arms are getting pretty big. With those guns I'll bet you Kick alot of ass, but I don't think the boy's will like your hairy chest though. :erk:

Chris_Broderick said:
WOW!!!!
Your arms are getting pretty big. With those guns I'll bet you Kick alot of ass, but I don't think the boy's will like your hairy chest though. :erk:
With your snide comment, you forced me to change it!! Is this better than a pix of your buffed arm?

Aias said:
Cool Steph! Screw Broderick's site, when does your website go online??? ;)

j/k
Ahahahah - I should have a website dammit. I'm way funnier than buffed guitarists. But since I helped out a bit with Zac to get Chris' site live..... i'll be nice and pimp him too.

Your right Aias,
Metalsteph should have her own site, It would be way more interesting that mine. I have to wonder about the content though? hmm what would it contain??? Not music, Not movie stars, hmm what could it have? :OMG:

Metalsteph should have her own site, It would be way more interesting that mine. I have to wonder about the content though? hmm what would it contain??? Not music, Not movie stars, hmm what could it have?

I'm sure that it would be much better than my site, which at this time only has pictures of myself and my Kevin DuBrow love doll!

:yuk: :puke:

Aias said:
I'm sure that it would be much better than my site, which at this time only has pictures of myself and my Kevin DuBrow love doll!

:yuk: :puke:

MINE TOO!!! My doll has much better hair than the real DuBrow, how about yours?