My new package of cd's. Everyone come look in AWE.

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
-Witchfinder General
*Death Penalty
*Ihm
*Friends of Hell

-Captain Beyond
*S/T
*Sufficiently Breathless

-Annihilator
*Never, Neverland
*Alice in Hell
*Diablo
*Carnival

-Wolf
*S/T

-Sanctuary
*Into the Mirror live...Black Reflections
*(Very good stuff, i must say, top notch, a must have)*

-Anvil
*Metal on Metal 1981
*Forged In Fire 1982

-Max Webster Best of 1973 to 1980

-Eidolon
*Coma Nation

-Goddo 1976 to 1990

-Angel Witch
*REserction
*S/T

ITs a ll very good stuff. Wolf is like Mech Warfare era Jag Panzer.

Cap Beyond, ..Hell yeah, everyone needs these guys. Very good.

Witchfinder, well, Cathedral is not original, just better.

Annihilator, very good guitars, the guy riffs all over the place. Original sounds from the guitar at times.

thanksfortheinfo.gif

Originally posted by PratlPoet
Anvil and Witchfinder General...thoe names take me back about 15-years...have all of those on cassette!

Good score!

Thanks man, im thanking my friend, i got those from a guy up north. He is too cool.

Yeah, Witchfinder is super good IMO. I lov ethat band.

ANvil, the ones io have are all true metal when it was new. hahahha. Its very interesting.

Angel Witch, you guys should check that band out just for historical purposes.

Originally posted by Troyanasy
Anvil still play around here evry few months still,always a good time.You should check out there new stuff it 's heavy shit.

Yes, Im going to start working on these some of these bands, very soon.

Ill fix you up man, along with the martyr, You ll have to give me a bit of time, my burner still isnt installed yet, so ill either go to a friends house, or do it when i get my shit in. Im gonna fix you up right, i have heaps of stuff man. HEAPS. Your sure to like a lot of it,. Underground, onscure, unreleased officially, etc.

Its 6 songs. Very good sound quality. I have it on cdr. ALl those up ther but one are cd R.

Im listening to GNR Chinese Democracy right now ahahhaha

CHINESE DEMOCRACY? DID IT FINALLY COME OUT OR IS IT A BOOTLEG? HELL, I'VE BEEN HEARING ABOUT THIS NEW ALBUM FROM AXL & COMPANY SINCE 1999 OR WHENEVER THE SCWAZENEGER MOVIE "END OF DAYS" CAME OUT AND THEY HAD THE SONG "OH MY GOD". DAMN, IF IT IS A BOOTLEG IT'S ABOUT TIME GUNS N' ROSES (AXL) RELEASED SOMETHING.