My nondjenty "real" bands demo

Monsterhulk

New Metal Member
Jan 26, 2010
Hi folks :wave:

this time i wanna introduce my "real" band AlienLimbSign.

Real? Yeah. This is no homerecording project like they got modern, though we recorded this 3-track demo at home. :devil: ... but we also have a room and we make gigs and so on :)

The equipment we used for recording the drums was the little Roland HD-1 the sounds are the Superior (our drummer has played by himself :yow:)

The guitars and the bass are recorded thru the AxeFx.

The Vocals are recorded with a Rode N-1.

Thats more or less cheapo all in all ... this is so to say my first recording/mixing for a complete band. :loco:

So if you have somethin to say about the production itself do not hold back cause i wanna improve :D

The rest is music and matter of taste but don t hold back there either :devil:

So here we go AlienLimbSign - BlackDeadBird

Hope you enjoy and ...

PLZ LEAVE COMMENTS :hotjump:

Greatz M

Thx for the comment mondo ... you are the first who noticed something like that ... i think it suffers a little bit from the mp3 quality ... but ... it s too late the copies are out and next time we hopefuly have some better samples ... and maybe some more ears to doublecheck ... anyway, thank you for the critix

i hope there are some more in this forum ... i know there are looooaaaads of songs to be heard and no one can ever listen to and comment every single one of them ... would realy be nice to hear/read some more

Greatz M

Hey man, saw this over on SS.org, dig it a lot! Reminds me of post-metal guys like Isis and Neurosis.

Hi and thank you that you commented the post ... that means a lot to me ... thought i did somethin wrong :D

@amarshism ... have you tried ReverbNation or MySpace?? I hope you ll find a way ... cause we cannot post it to Dropbox i am afraid ... sorry for that

@S-O ... big thanks to you ... the second comment bout the music ... and at least the first who seems to like the music :wave::D ... i appreciate it

i hope there are some more in this REALY LARGE forum who give a comment bout our music, production ... anything

Greatz M