my pictures of vehemence in Vegas

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
fa28db03.jpg
I know I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaay late on this and my pictures aren't magazine quality but I felt like letting you see them. :)

fa28e237.jpg
fa28e341.jpg

You guys over there in USA have fucking bad ass shorts...I'm getting some too, when the temperature around here gets a wee bit more humane.

I thought John was wearing REALLY short-shorts in that second picture, for a minute. But then I realized his legs don't look quite right. It SCARED me!

ah yes, Revenge. I remember them. I wanted to check them out after seeing them, but i couldn't find out how to... because its not like you can just go to google, type "revenge" and get the specific results you want.
Do they have a website?

The only website they have is on osmose records's website, I tried looking for theirs to make that tour poster I did, and I couldnt find anything but what was on the labels website, Thanks for emailing me those pics shawn, I now see them on this thread again. Thanks for talking them.

The only website they have is on osmose records's website, I tried looking for theirs to make that tour poster I did, and I couldnt find anything but what was on the labels website, Thanks for emailing me those pics shawn, I now see them on this thread again. Thanks for taking them.