my problem about the gig

metalRULES

New Metal Member
Mar 11, 2003
hi,

I'm going to the Anthrax show at the Astoria this Friday!!!!!!!! I've only been to one metal concert before but the experience was greatly enhanced by beer. Damn the show just got better and better as the beer flowed freely.
By coincedence I am taking the tube to the Astoria with my MUM!! She's going to be travelling back with me too. I'm going to the concert on my own cos we're in London for a trip. I've never drunk around my mother due to my childhood when we suffered under my depressive-alcoholic father. But since I've been to university (college) all hell's broken loose, and I can't get enough- making up for lost time. So what do I do on the big night?! Should I just say fuck it and let her see me, obviously, under the influence (it embarasses me a little bit tbh). Or should I be a good little boy (I'm 20 btw). Concoct a story and get home some other way? To give you an idea, I used to play video games in my room with a 8 pack of beer, hahah those were the days. Anyway, any advice?

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THRAX THIS FRIDAY!!

SLAYER85 said:
yeah you know, just two four packs. i was figuratively speaking. it was just something i liked to do when i lived at home play games up in my room while getting the beer out

my post seems pretty funny to me I dont know how it must seem to others. i'm an idiot hahah. i know the metal thing to do would be to do what you want, but its my family.

by the way, i think anthrax are past it and the new album well its ok. but as im discovering lots of old death metal bands and some old thrash, it pales in comparison. anthrax def. got a groove to them i LOVE the older stuff

Listen mother f***er dont be a pussy. Drink as much lager as you can, smoke as much weed as you can get off ur head, then punch people in the face.

GO F*CKING METAL THRASHING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. your 20 years old, dont be a sad f*ck

AlexStomp said:
Let's have an Anthrax party somewhere and all get fucked up. What do you say TD?

The thing to do would be to wait until they do a headlining tour, pick a weekend show in the middle of the country and get the message board "faithful" to come. (Though Chicago during this tour would work well too.) We could get discounts on group hotel rates. The band would probably visit if we did something like that. Of course, I have no idea how to coordinate such a thing.

jdelpi said:
The thing to do would be to wait until they do a headlining tour, pick a weekend show in the middle of the country and get the message board "faithful" to come. (Though Chicago during this tour would work well too.) We could get discounts on group hotel rates. The band would probably visit if we did something like that. Of course, I have no idea how to coordinate such a thing.

Step 1 Pick a city

Step 2 Let everyone know

Step 3 Have the "faithfull" get together at some bar or restaurant with a lounge or something like that. Perhaps the House of Blues would be perfect. Oh and the city that we'd pick, perhaps a city where they have an off date or something so that we don't fuck up their schedule. Maybe booking a private room in a club with bottles of Macallen 18 and Guiness as Scott mentioned before.

I`ll try to organise it for the glasgow people next time round! I mean we all kinda saw each other in a way! why not get together perosnally! great idea by the way.