my REAL acoustic cd "Music To Invade Castles By" is NOW AVAILABLE!

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00ZFB7WC

Help out a negro and BUY BUY BUY! There IS a place for an autograph (lol) in the insert, so if you prefer me to do it that way, you'll have to wait until I get my copies. Otherwise, PLEASE buy this. You might not like it, but I've been working on this for the last year and a half, so a little bit of charity would be greatly appreciated.

John, don't buy this. I'll be sending yours personally.

Unfortunately the nearest castle to me is Windsor Castle, and I'm pretty sure any invasion attempts on that place would end pretty unsuccessfully :(

Unfortunately the nearest castle to me is Windsor Castle, and I'm pretty sure any invasion attempts on that place would end pretty unsuccessfully :(

that place is fucking massive, although it doesnt really look battle ready anymore what with the circular tower on top of the hill surrounded by all the pretty flowers :p

*pulls out pics to make sure im thinking of same castle*

4 complete songs are up at myspace.com/bozarthbreathing

...and with 19 tracks, that isn't even scratching the surface

I've listened to Silent Place... your higher pitched singing on that song is pretty awesome. Most of your slower singing is not that great imo. It's like average stuff I'd hear from every other guy with an acoustic guitar at a party or on an open mic night. It kind of sounds like you're trying to be Warrel Dane but not accomplishing it. But again, the fucking higher singing, is fucking great. Really gets my interest. Reminiscent of Into Eternity. Now, this being said this is my first impression. Could grow on me more, but it's like for me, reading a story has has some amazingly written passages mixed in with some cliches. It detracts from what is good. The song itself reminds of something off of Dreaming Neon Black, especially the ending.

Overall good work, but I find it a bit lacking. Still great stuff I think you could go some place. I will listen to the rest later.

I've listened to Silent Place... your higher pitched singing on that song is pretty awesome. Most of your slower singing is not that great imo. It's like average stuff I'd hear from every other guy with an acoustic guitar at a party or on an open mic night. It kind of sounds like you're trying to be Warrel Dane but not accomplishing it. But again, the fucking higher singing, is fucking great. Really gets my interest. Reminiscent of Into Eternity. Now, this being said this is my first impression. Could grow on me more, but it's like for me, reading a story has has some amazingly written passages mixed in with some cliches. It detracts from what is good. The song itself reminds of something off of Dreaming Neon Black, especially the ending.

Overall good work, but I find it a bit lacking. Still great stuff I think you could go some place. I will listen to the rest later.

I'm not trying to be anybody but myself. It's cool that you like the higher vocals. It's cool that you don't like the lower. These are only four out of nineteen songs. The only problem I have with your post is that you say it's like every other guy at an open mic night. I don't know where you're from, but there is NOBODY doing what I'm doing in the Philadelphia area. I'd say give the CD a shot, and if you don't like it, take it to a used CD store and give it to them.