my still day/patterns II 7" Sealed for sale

Disengager CKY

The Ruby eyes in the fog
Dec 18, 2002
www.ckyshows.com
Ok, so I'm strapped for cash during this holiday season ( got fired) and have no choice other then to ebay some stuff that I like to collect, but isn't too important to me.

So, I already got an auction going for 4 opeth cd's here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2576226295&category=1574&rd=1 , but I figured I'd give this board a chance to get one of my more rarer items first.

I have a Still day beneath the sun/Patterns in the Ivy II 7" sealed vinyl. I'm pretty sure these have been out of print for quite a while now. Anyways, never been opened, still in shrink wrapped, kept in a drawer will all my other vinyls. Not sure how much I'm looking for for it, just offers really. Shipping will be $3.00 to the US, not sure how much for outside the US for it, so keep that in mind. I could make a private ebay auction if you don't trust that you'll get it if you'd like. I'd prefer paypal, but I'll take checks and money orders as well as long as their in U$D.

IM me at disengager CKY or email me at dumbfluckshow@yahoo.com if your interested.

thanx

I worked at nextcar, a used car lot/small auto repair. Good pay ($12 an hour) to test drive cars and clean them and stuff.

Well, They don't like it when someone runs a red light and runs into the side of a car (2000 camry) that your test driving. Even though the wreck wasn't my fault, I could have been "more aware"

Please tell me you don't alrady have a copy of the Vinyl? :erk: And seeing as you're after the BWP Vinyl and Promo as well, you obviously have rather deep pockets (and not alot of economical sense).

no,man,it's the first one i get....pretty hard to find too...
i was so lucky to find in England the fourth first vinyls (for about 10 £ each !!)now that they are so rare !!
and it's funny that you said that i haven't a lot of economical sense...coz i'm in my third year of economic faculty !!
and we learned that "which is rare is expensive"...so,i guess i have a BIG economical sense...;-)
anyway...if you look for some bootlegs or something else ,feel free to send me a message...i'm not that bastard..
opethmaniac@hotmail.com
cheers