Comic Strip: More Bad News on Tour
Alice Cooper - Welcome to my nightmare
Decline of Western Civilization 2: The Metal Years
Motörhead - live at Brixton
Thin Lizzy
The Darkness - live in London

Sorath said:
Heavy Metal Parking Lot
I do not what this is but I do wish to visit it more than once. Also I would watch The Darkness in concert, since they are the funniest band since Weird Al

Heavy Metal Parking Lot=some guy from MTV with a videocamera at the parking lot outside some arena where Judas Priest is about toplay. Half an hour or so of drunken madness and PRIEST RLZLZLLZZZZZ!"2!!!!!!!11111one

Hey
Do any of you guys know if there are many British teenagers in the Finnish colleges and universities.
Stumpy
:Smokedev: :headbang: :kickass:

Sorath said:
Heavy Metal Parking Lot=some guy from MTV with a videocamera at the parking lot outside some arena where Judas Priest is about toplay. Half an hour or so of drunken madness and PRIEST RLZLZLLZZZZZ!"2!!!!!!!11111one

it's half an hour of white trash galore :D

one guy on one of the documentaries had a dark angel-shirt and dave mustaine was on the decline of the western civilization and we got to see megadeth play

Sorath said:
dave mustaine was on the decline of the western civilization and we got to see megadeth play
That's the best bit. "In my Darkest Hour" is a fucking anthem. Dave was so much angrier when he was still fucked up and on heroin. :heh:

Also, remember the band Odin? "Holy shit man, you see this face", as lead singer points to himself in a hot tub with hired hookers, "you see this face? I'm going to be the next Robert Plant man...!"

Odin now currently reside in the "Where are the now?" files.

Oh and the only thing Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons proved is that they have enough money to hire a bunch of Hollywood hookers for half a days filming.

Thankfully that whole documentary ended on Megadeth and all their stage divers. :kickass:

Yeah, good fucking stage divers too. Odin weren't as cool as the name sounded, but I find it so fucking funny that ALL hair-bands were 100% convinced that they'd be the next big thing just by copying others.