"My Twin" video is online

:headbang: BEST FUCKING video I have seen in years. God. it's SO much better than Opeth's first video it isn't even funny (sorry Opeth.)

Damn, great video to an amazing song - which I think is Katatonia's BEST since Teargas, imo of course.

Man Katatonia has never sounded better. I swear, after 100+ listens or so of My Twin it just still gets me every time. The overall, chilling vibe to the song is just incredibly kick ass.

I seriously want to have this video downloaded to my ipod.

Alcapoth said:
:headbang: BEST FUCKING video I have seen in years. God. it's SO much better than Opeth's first video it isn't even funny (sorry Opeth.)

Damn, great video to an amazing song - which I think is Katatonia's BEST since Teargas, imo of course.

Man Katatonia has never sounded better. I swear, after 100+ listens or so of My Twin it just still gets me every time. The overall, chilling vibe to the song is just incredibly kick ass.

I seriously want to have this video downloaded to my ipod.

Agreed. Their best since Teargas, hands-down.

Hello, my dear friends. I made this one for you. So you know that it is only for home watching. And don't forget to support our beloved Katatonia buying their record

Video: My Twin

Band: Katatonia

Album: The Great Cold Distance

Size: 38,2 mb

Length: 3:50

Download

good stuff. i'm glad jonas is still alive, after i saw him looking like the living dead in wacken last year :D