My zombie thread

perniciosa

Mar 22, 2006
As it is really in to post zombie pics nowdays and my boyfriend does zombie pics of me for hobby I figured I should post some...

2ndportraiq98c.jpg
2ndportraiq98d.jpg
portrait7q98e.jpg
portrait8q98f.jpg
portrait21q98g.jpg

The last three were actually the part of my new year present as a big picture which now decorates my wall :)

Damn that's really cool hahah! I like the first one the best!

Reminds me of the 'resurrection through carnage' cover from Bloodbath.

Perniciosa: I'm Tachy from Erosion, we start to record a demo and I'm in search of a Zombie girl that put in our cd cover...can I put one of your zombie face in it?
If you are agree can you send me an high res pic ?

I'm slightly confused by your reply. Are those question marks directed at my screenname, my comment, or just my overall existence?

Ah. Well, I feel like a father about to explain to his son that female's have a vagina and "eggs," and I'm neither prepared for the talk or comfortable with it. I'm sorry. I don't think I can explain this one to you.

Nice, I hope...Those are my first posts in the Nevermore forum and I really happy to meet friends...thanks

Perniciosa: I'm Tachy from Erosion, we start to record a demo and I'm in search of a Zombie girl that put in our cd cover...can I put one of your zombie face in it?
If you are agree can you send me an high res pic ?

I generally have nothing against it but it's my boyfriend's art so you should ask him, if you want I'll PM you his e-mail...