Myopia, Into Eternity, and Edguy

Ecaobia

Aug 15, 2007
www.myopiaband.com
Greetings,

For all of you Into Eternity fans out there that don't already know: on Semptember 11th, Into Eternity will be playing at the Webster Theater in Hartford, CT with Edguy and Myopia. Tickets are 20$ if purchased through the Webster Theater, but if you contact any Myopia member through our website www.myopiaband.com or our myspace www.myspace.com/myopia, tickets can be purchased through Myopia for 15$. We only have 50 tickets and they are selling fast, so let us know and we will get a ticket out to you while we still can. Hope to see you there...

P.S. We (Myopia) have just celebrated the release of our new album "Nyght". Copies will be available for purchase at our web store soon. Pick one up while they last.

-Myopia

Ah Nethereal. Good to hear from you. Yes, like Netheral has already told you all, we were first on the main stage when we opened up for Symphony X. One of the best shows we have had yet. The crowd was into the music and the sound was done very well.
Just thought I would repost the event listed above so everyone knows. You are able to get tickets for Edguy this Semptember 11th at the Webster Theater for 15$ (instead of 20$) if you buy them through Myopia. Contact us via our myspace or our website. Both are listed below. Hope to see you there...

-Myopia

Cool! Were performing w/ EDGUY & ECHOES OF ETERNITY on October 8th in Detroit, MI. Im not sure if Into Eternity is on this bill or not... trying to get thru to club and nothing shows it yet... I looked on their website too but dont see anything... as with the Myopia, we are doing discounted tickets as well and youll get a free gift for purchasing thru us...
$22 day of show
#20 in advance

October 8th
The i Rock, Harper Ave
Detroit, MI

email: dendura@gmail.com

get thru pay pal, thru mail or in person

I see that show added on the Edguy page and the Echoes Of Eternity myspace, seems a normal tour date so I would think it will involve Into Eternity (EoE mentions them)...
I'll haven't received any updates yet for our own page and Century Media doesn't even list any of the Edguy dates yet. But I will ask Tim after the almost finished DT tour!

Update:

If you are not able to make the into eternity/edguy/myopia show this semptember 11th, you may purchase the new Myopia album "Nyght" on our official website. Use the link below and click on the tab "webstore".

I see that show added on the Edguy page and the Echoes Of Eternity myspace, seems a normal tour date so I would think it will involve Into Eternity (EoE mentions them)...
I'll haven't received any updates yet for our own page and Century Media doesn't even list any of the Edguy dates yet. But I will ask Tim after the almost finished DT tour!

Edit: Got a hold of him. Thanks!

-MetalRose