Myspace-Layout for sale

JoeJackson

Oct 9, 2007
Germany
Hey guys,

lately I've done a crazy Myspace-Layout for a local metalband - losely based on the theme "apocalypse". It was a bit too extravagant, it seems - because they rejected it and I did something more "basic" for them.

So I'm offering it to you guys. I replaced the logo of the other band with my own bands logo to give you an idea what it would look like. Of course I would add/replace the various buttons to last.fm, the itunes-store etc.
I can also add/replace other things, if you wish. Check out the Screenshots:

screenshort.jpg

Full Screenshot

I'm asking for 75€ - if you want, I can also slice and code it for you - although I'm far from beeing a coder and it could take a while ;)

Please feel free to also contact me on other design-jobs.

Cheers, guys

Pretty cool dude, but what is that thing coming out of the water to the left of the center bar? Looks like a giant mecha-shrimp :lol:

Haha... it's a huge snake ... ;)
Shit, sorry if it's not big enough ... I thought a small screenshot would be better to give you an idea of the whole design ;)

I'll be adding a few detailed screenshots!

I know better designers who make better and more advanced layouts for less money, look on prices around ;) sorry dude but this is not worth this money

Well, thanks for your comment and I totally accept, that you may not like that particular diorama itself or just that style. Actually matte paintings are not really my cup of tea, so ... sure there are better ones out there.
Please show me the guys that design and code for less ... I'm sorry, too, but these are the guys that ruin the market.

Look at that: What do you charge for recording and mixing per hour? Check that against the work it takes to do a layout from scratch... now it's your turn.

BTW: I just realised, that I posted pictures of the work-in-progress-version. Fuck ... I worked on the wall on the other side of the river, added some waves and stuff. I'm so sorry if that caused confusion.