n00bish question about slate trigger

NSGUITAR

Oct 26, 2009
Does Slate Trigger come with all of the samples that SSD platinum comes with? Or does it only come with a select few samples?

Trigger Platinum includes all of the drum shells from SSD Platinum, yes. NO cymbal samples (including ride or hi-hats). Trigger Platinum also comes with two kicks and two snares from the the SSD Deluxe sample set that are nice.

Trigger Platinum includes all of the drum shells from SSD Platinum, yes. NO cymbal samples (including ride or hi-hats). Trigger Platinum also comes with two kicks and two snares from the the SSD Deluxe sample set that are nice.

So do you think it would be worth just getting the trigger rather than SSD? I don't really need cymbals or anything.

Just another question on the topic since I have been considering whether or not to get SSD or Trigger and Trigger is cheaper...

Does Trigger include wav format samples of the shells?

no, it does not...and in my case...i didn't get like the CLA snare, nor the hybrid kit nor some others. i would like to also know, how many snares should i have?? or how many kicks did you guys get?

Yeah it would have been nice to get the Hybrid stuff. Or even get told what samples we need to combine to make them.