- NAILED - mp3 download - we opened for Sepultura, Soulfly, Anthrax...

ReDRuMx

New Metal Member
Apr 30, 2005
Hell-o,

I am the drumer for the metal band NAILED. We are from Croatia and we play metal ranging from Sepultura to Machine Head to Meshuggah + an occasional melodic verse... We've opend for Sepultura, Soulfly and we will be opening for Anthrax at the end of June in Zagreb and Belgrade...

You can visit our site www.nailed1.com, and sign the guestbook, read the full bio, check out pics and other trivial stuff, or download the songs directly (right click - save target as...) -

NEW DEMO (2005)

- the sound on this demo is really awesome, because I am a professional sound-engineer, and we put a lot of hard work in recording it...

www.nailed1.com/downloads/Obstacles.mp3 (an in-your-face metal track)

www.nailed1.com/downloads/Clarity.mp3 (a more melodic track with a clean vox chorus)

OLD DEMO (2004)

- this is the old demo and the sound is also good but not great...

www.nailed1.com/downloads/Nailed - 01 - ReDRuM.mp3(this is a more old Sepultura style thrashy song... with a Tool-ish interlude... )

www.nailed1.com/downloads/Nailed - 06 - Promised Land - Neverland ( just listen to it... ;) )

All feedback welcome... ;)

Cheerz

Naku ist krig said:
reason why I just listened one song is that I didn´t like the voice neither the pronounciation of the "distortion vocalist". I don´t if it´s the same guy, who sings the cleans, but to me he sounds abit stupid.

How do you mean "pronounciation"? You mean it sounds a bit "Russian", you can hear he is not English? Or you don't like the color of his voice?

Try downloading Obstacles or ReDRuM they are quite different...

Anyway, I appreciate your feedback... ;) Cheerz...