Name that Member: Round 2

S4R

gooey
Sep 7, 2001
.il.us
I was born the same the United States Supreme Court ruled that taping television shows at home on VCRs does not violate copyright law.

I live at 42ºN 87ºW.

I have often expressed love for Demon of the Fall.

Who am I?

Send response via Private Message to Soul4Raziel.

Originally posted by Demonspell
At first, I thought this thread was going to ask you to name members of Opeth...now I get it. I did a "name that person" thread on the Maiden BB and it was greatly enjoyable.

Yeah, I have done it on other forums and people seemed to enjoy it, so I figured why not bring it to my favorite forum.

ok, well, i'm gonna go ahead and post here rather than PMing you, cause I'm lazy and no one seems to know the answer to this one.

is it you? those coordinates are the illinois/wisconsin area, and you're in chicago. but i don't know when the hell that ruling was made (even though i actually tried to search for it), and i think everyone likes demon of the fall! :loco:

Originally posted by Lina
ok, well, i'm gonna go ahead and post here rather than PMing you, cause I'm lazy and no one seems to know the answer to this one.

is it you? those coordinates are the illinois/wisconsin area, and you're in chicago. but i don't know when the hell that ruling was made (even though i actually tried to search for it), and i think everyone likes demon of the fall! :loco:

Alright, I admit, these are all valid grievances. Perhaps these clues were far too vague. It is SentencedtoBurn, I recieved 19 replies and no one was correct. I'll do a better job next time. :D

I knew it was around Chicago, 1984, but noted that you were born 2 years earlier (I thought it was you, too). I didn't feel like going through the forum members one-by-one...

please try again, this is cool (although this round was a little too tough, it would seem)