Name your top 3 females from the HCs

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
I'm really grasping at straws for topics here, but fawkkkkkkkk eeet.

1. HelveteKrieg Holy Shite!
2. The brunette in the bra who was banging the dude from AZ, while swizzle and I knocked on their threshold of lustful longing.
3. Laurie Anne Haus of Todesbonden fame.

I'm really grasping at straws for topics here, but fawkkkkkkkk eeet.

1. HelveteKrieg Holy Shite!
2. The brunette in the bra who was banging the dude from AZ, while swizzle and I knocked on their threshold of lustful longing.
3. Laurie Anne Haus of Todesbonden fame.

HeathenCrusadeII392.jpg

HeathenCrusadeII411.jpg

For the fucking win!

Hmmm on second thought, I think that the swizzlechick may be more bone worthy than helvetekrieg. Don't get me wrong, on face value alone, Helvetekrieg wins hands down. But this is no beauty contest my friends, this is all about sex appeal. And I'll be damned if I wouldn't fancy delivering a "hot carl" followed by a "Jim Henson" to this brunette's deep dish.

My Taxi driver was a black guy who I couldn't understand when he spoke. He kept trying to speak to me about random shit, but I just kept quiet.

My super shuttle driver was a black guy who I couldn't understand when he spoke. Luckily I was too busy being drunk and trying to understand the guys from Rudra talk, haha.

I wouldn't bang either of them.

So the shuttle service driver was a big step up from my other drivers. Though, not sure if I would nail her in the unknowns.

I would however bang anyone in the pics Swizzlenuts posted. Including him. I likes me a little scruffy beard.

My Taxi driver was a black guy who I couldn't understand when he spoke. He kept trying to speak to me about random shit, but I just kept quiet.

My super shuttle driver was a black guy who I couldn't understand when he spoke. Luckily I was too busy being drunk and trying to understand the guys from Rudra talk, haha.

Most of the cab/shuttle drivers in the Minneapolis area are Somalis. Somewhere like 60%. A bunch of they were refusing service to people with alcohol, drunk, or seeing eye dogs due to religious reasons. The airport cracked down on them. A good share of them got banned from picking people up at the airport. No problems since the crack down.

An old article on it:

http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSN1633289220070417