Nancy Pelosi should be ...

Damn Billy your one crazy bastard....but thats why I like you....Theres definitly been to much of this "Hyping the threat of terror beyond its reasonable capacity"

while i agree with your recommendation for Mrs. Pelosi, it's not because of anything that comes from infowars.com.

that site is a hack site. only Moveon.org is more useless.

while i agree with your recommendation for Mrs. Pelosi, it's not because of anything that comes from infowars.com.

that site is a hack site. only Moveon.org is more useless.

They got one thing right though "Hyping the threat of terror beyond its reasonable capacity"......We've all been sold a bill of goods by fear mongering politicians.

anybody who advocates murder revokes any and all rights to moral outrage.

:p

i cant believe you guys are back to stalking me on the internet.

freaky.
:err:

and for the record, i just said i agreed with the recommendation [i.e... i know how you feel]. i didnt say do it.

i cant believe you guys are back to stalking me on the internet.

freaky.

and for the record, i just said i agreed with the recommendation [i.e... i know how you feel]. i didnt say do it.

Having your very own stalker is pretty damn cool. I would be flattered. :worship:

Having your very own stalker is pretty damn cool. I would be flattered. :worship:

meh... i've got a couple of these obsessed, warped cats that follow me from one bulletin board to another, taking notes on what i say.
they like to think of themselves as 'above' me, yet, i'm not following them around. they're following me. all i can take from this is that their personal lives [which they try to tout as oh-so-perfect] must be in complete shambles, if they're putting this much energy into somebody on the internet.

For the record - again - it requires minimal effort. My life is wonderful - I just happen to enjoy pointing out self-righteous hypocrisy from time to time.

Admit it - it's embarrassing that I used YOUR OWN QUOTE against you.

For the record - again - it requires minimal effort. My life is wonderful - I just happen to enjoy pointing out self-righteous hypocrisy from time to time.

if i say it's embarrassing, will that fill your day with joy and wonder?

it actually wasnt, because i wasnt 'outraged' - morally or otherwise - by anything coming from the Botoxed-wonder, Nancy Pelosi. she and her cohorts act exactly as i expect them to.

that you follow me from board to board, just to 'point out' what you see as hypocrisy and actually get your enjoyment from that really does cause me concern for your lifestyle.

it's the internet, man. just have fun. try to learn a few things where you can. then turn the box off and go deal with your wife and kids. you're putting FAR too much energy into this and i actually thought we'd moved on. you should know by your constant surveillance of me that i'm not going to change. i am who i am.

all this extra attention to me is creepy. really.

You made a statement based on your opinion. Hardly using her words against her. I don't think anyone here really advocates her murder anyway. I personally feel she would much better serve her cause by setting herself on fire in protest. Perhaps we should advocate Jack Kevorkian taking over as her primary care physician?

if i say it's embarrassing, will that fill your day with joy and wonder?

it actually wasnt, because i wasnt 'outraged' - morally or otherwise - by anything coming from the Botoxed-wonder, Nancy Pelosi. she and her cohorts act exactly as i expect them to.

that you follow me from board to board, just to 'point out' what you see as hypocrisy and actually get your enjoyment from that really does cause me concern for your lifestyle.

it's the internet, man. just have fun. try to learn a few things where you can. then turn the box off and go deal with your wife and kids. you're putting FAR too much energy into this and i actually thought we'd moved on. you should know by your constant surveillance of me that i'm not going to change. i am who i am.

all this extra attention to me is creepy. really.

I still think you should be flattered. Kind of like in 2nd grade when the boy who liked you gave you a punch in the arm, eh?

You made a statement based on your opinion. Hardly using her words against her. I don't think anyone here really advocates her murder anyway. I personally feel she would much better serve her cause by setting herself on fire in protest. Perhaps we should advocate Jack Kevorkian taking over as her primary care physician?

he actually did use my words.

on ANOTHER board, somebody was going on and on about assassinating Bush and i said anybody that advocates murder of another human being loses the right to moral outrage.

this board and the other board are 2 that i know of that this person follow me to.
this guy isnt a fan of Billy's and he's not a fan of the band that hosts the other board.
he's just a 'fan' of mine, apparently, and cant stay away from me.

I see, and stand corrected. With that said, I am certain that someone could go through my 895 other posts and find me contradicting myself. I choose to just post what I feel at the time.
I am willing to surrender my right to moral outrage to support my advocacy for Pelosi euthanizing herself. It's really pretty easy to do when you never are morally outraged. May I still have moral acrimony?

I see, and stand corrected. With that said, I am certain that someone could go through my 895 other posts and find me contradicting myself. I choose to just post what I feel at the time.
I am willing to surrender my right to moral outrage to support my advocacy for Pelosi euthanizing herself. It's really pretty easy to do when you never are morally outraged. May I still have moral acrimony?

well, of course you can!
:p