necro the pre-fix for death will be a masterpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.

cretin

New Metal Member
Sep 18, 2004
necro is this rapper from brooklyn that rhymes like david koresh when he was controlling people's minds
his new album has hatebreed on it, so its gonna be some metal rap shit
being the way necro raps and the way hatebreed does metal it has to be fucking sick as hell
also sid wilson aka dj starscream aka #0 of slipknot is on the album too
plsu none other then obituary, how the hell did john tardy and trevor peres get down with a rap guy???? what do you think? the guy has to be good if they are working with him
that's what i'm thinking
anyone like voivod? the drummer is on the record too, plus it says dan lilker will be on 2 songs
so i'm basically sold, but i might wait to hear a few tracks before i pick it up
anyone heard this guy necro? if not i'll post up some music

cretin said:
necro is this rapper from brooklyn that rhymes like david koresh when he was controlling people's minds
his new album has hatebreed on it, so its gonna be some metal rap shit
being the way necro raps and the way hatebreed does metal it has to be fucking sick as hell
also sid wilson aka dj starscream aka #0 of slipknot is on the album too
plsu none other then obituary, how the hell did john tardy and trevor peres get down with a rap guy???? what do you think? the guy has to be good if they are working with him
that's what i'm thinking
anyone like voivod? the drummer is on the record too, plus it says dan lilker will be on 2 songs
so i'm basically sold, but i might wait to hear a few tracks before i pick it up
anyone heard this guy necro? if not i'll post up some music
Stop.

I love Old School Ghetto rap like Biggy and 2pac, But modern day rap is all about Bitches and Bling Bling, I hate that shit. I hate Limp Bullshit too for mainstreaming the whole rap/metal crap. Personally i love Ghetto Rap, I love Metal, And they should never be mixed. Cory taylor from Slipknot rhymes super fast some times, but by no means is it rap, and if he did that the whole time, then slipknot would suck balls (even tho there 3rd album did).

Fuck rap metal

Status
Not open for further replies.