Necrophagist/CoB connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are, there's this thing called google, it works wonders. Also Scythes of Bodom Murder Archives. Jaska's brother is named Juussi or something. It's ignorant to make a thread without even fucking bothering to look on your own, OH THEIR NAMES ARE THE SAME ARE THEY RELATED???

You are, there's this thing called google, it works wonders. Also Scythes of Bodom Murder Archives. Jaska's brother is named Juussi or something. It's ignorant to make a thread without even fucking bothering to look on your own, OH THEIR NAMES ARE THE SAME ARE THEY RELATED???

Wow, you either can't read or are just stupid....

So I was browsing Necrophagist's Wiki page...

Since I was already at the main source for information on the Internet, and also looked at Jaska's Wiki page, and it wasn't there, it's such a crime for me to ask people who might be in the know?

Again, :rolleyes:

Well they could have been related. I mean they could be cousins or something. I don't think they are, but I don't think he's an idiot for asking such a question either.

Wow, you either can't read or are just stupid....

Since I was already at the main source for information on the Internet, and also looked at Jaska's Wiki page, and it wasn't there, it's such a crime for me to ask people who might be in the know?

Again, :rolleyes:

inb4 Yeah I'm the stupid one. lolololol over 9000

So I was browsing Necrophagist's Wiki page, and I found that their guitarist is named Sami Raatikainen. Does anyone know if he's somehow related to Jaska? :err:
Since I was already at the main source for information on the Internet

So I was browsing Necrophagist's Wiki page, and I found that their guitarist is named Sami Raatikainen. Does anyone know if he's somehow related to Jaska? :err:
Since I was already at the main source for information on the Internet

Wiki page
=
main source for information on the Internet

:zombie::zombie::zombie:

Status
Not open for further replies.