need feedback on a new mix!

Sounds awesome to me!!
Just at intro I get very distorted peaks (for a second I thought my soundcard was giving up on me and I wound raise the cymbals on the drums just a little bit.

Ronnie, i can't touch a yousendit without being forced to turn of internet explorer through ctrl/alt/delete... i get spyware...

Maybe another link?

Man that a good recording i think. Awesome kick and snare thats the first thing i listen for on recordings. Are those GOG samples? Good work! I would say before you add more OH get the vocals in see where its stands. It could use a tiny bit more but i think it covers enough to much could take away from the cool polish of the guitar in my opinion. I like the way it starts makes you think like is this really it? then BOOM!!! Nice

Niiice!

Great guitar sound Ronnie... really crisp and crunchy.

Drums sound ace, im not too sure if this needs more OH really... but my ears are tired for today.

My favorite thing in the mix has to be that bass sound... really drives the entire mix, if you know what i mean.. nice sound indeed!

Ohhh... damn it sounds awesome. I really like the kick... i whish i could get the same "wet" kick on my DFH Superior set... The snare is quite good too.

I'm truely impressed!!